Reading Cards for Young Learners - Card 6
These cards are practice materials for young people who are learning English. They are set at elementary or pre-intermediate level.
Waylink Young Learner's Reading Card
Sarah is a good student. She goes to school every day. She goes to Kings Heath School. She is never late. Sarah works hard at school. She has many friends at school. She walks to school with Emma. They walk to school every morning. They leave home at 7.30am. They get to school at 8 o'clock. They get home at half past four.
Answer the questions below:
Write short sentences.
- Who is a good student?
Sarah is a good student.
- How often does she go to school?
She goes to school every day.
- Is she ever late?
No, she is never late.
- Why does she do well at school?
She works hard at school.
- Why do you think she likes going to school?
She has many friends at school.
- Who does she go to school with?
She walks to school with Emma.
- What time does Sarah leave home?
She leaves home at 8 o'clock.
- How long does it take her to get to school?
It takes her 30 minutes/half an hour to get to school.
- What time does she leave school?
She leaves school at 4 o'clock.
- How many hours does she stay at school?
She stays at school for eight hours.