Reading Cards for Young Learners - Card 2
These cards are practice materials for young people who are learning English. They are set at elementary or pre-intermediate level.
Waylink Young Learner's Reading Card 2
Clare and Sharon are also very good friends. They always play together. They go to school together. They always sit together in class. They enjoy playing volleyball together. They are both in the school volleyball team.
Make sentences from the words below:
Start with the underlined word.
- Clare together sit to in and class like Sharon.
Clare and Sharon like to sit together in class.
- Both are volleyball in the girls team.
Both girls are in the volleyball team.
- The good very are friends girls.
The girls are very good friends.
- The play always girls together volleyball.
The girls always play volleyball together.
- They class in sit together always.
They always sit in class together.
Write a short sentence to answer each of the questions below:
- Are the girls good friends?
Yes, the girls are very good friends.
- Do they always play together?
Yes, they always play together.
- Do they always sit together?
Yes, they always sit together in class.
- What do they enjoy?
They enjoy playing volleyball together.
- Are they both in a team?
Yes, they are both in the school team.